Work for the premier property management company!
Rentall is changing how hosts manage their rental properties. We provide personal, on-site, white glove management service for their property and its guests, saving hosts time, and earning them the highest occupancy and guest satisfaction ratings.
Earn more money faster than any other share economy jobs!
Because of the high level of trust and security required in managing a host’s residence, and the premium customer service Rentall provides, the Hoppers and Managers who work for us can earn significantly more than those working for any other company.
Listing Manager – Kotor , Tivat and Budva
The key player on the Rentall team is the Listing Manager, who works directly with our host clients in a given territory. The LM’s objective is to maximize revenues (occupancy, pricing) for the listing, within the parameters of the host’s availability, and ensure successful operations including booking guests, checking them in, and ensuring the property is cleaned and ready for the next guest’s arrival. LM’s are (or become!) experts at using home sharing platforms, ensuring listings are optimized, while also keeping hosts happy and informed. They have an eye for detail – how a property looks, how it is represented online, whether there are adequate supplies there – but are also have excellent customer service and communications skills. They are comfortable using software systems like property management and cleaning booking software systems and understand the responsibility (and independence) that comes from having a portfolio of properties they are responsible for.
The LM role is position offering great flexibility of hours and work location, though we’re looking for candidates who can commit a minimum of 30 hours a week. LM’s also should live in or near the assigned territory ( Tivat , Kotor ). They will need to be able to get around town easily (your own car, motorbike or bike is necessary). The base pay is modeled on a percentage , though is actually paid as a base listing fee per assigned listing, assuming a minimum number of hours per month to manage the property. There is a significant opportunity for earning considerably more, with bonuses and accelerators based on revenue and occupancy maximization, as well as other things (such as finding new listings, etc.)
Responsibilities and Duties
- Onboard new properties
- Create and optimize listings on Airbnb, Booking.com , and others
- Develop cleaning checklist and ensure booking of cleaners/turnover
- Supply properties and ensure minimum levels of amenities
- Ensure optimal booking rates and price points for properties
- Answer prospective guest inquiries
- Arrange for guest check-ins
- Communicate proactively with hosts and handle relations
- Monthly visits of assigned listings
- Update monthly goal figures in our property dashboard
- Coordinate repairs with service providers
- Use our property management and other software tools to effectively manage assigned properties
- Produce reports in document and spreadsheet format summarizing revenues, occupancy rates, and other metrics
Qualifications and Skills
- A minimum of 3 years professional work experience is required; college degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Experience in the real estate or home sharing market preferred, or in a relevant field such as hospitality or property management
- Experience with Airbnb (as a guest and/or host) preferred
- Organized with an eye for detail
- Customer service ethos: you enjoy helping people achieve satisfaction
- Ability to respond quickly to guest needs as they arise
- Facility with Microsoft office applications (Word, Excell) and demonstrated skills in online software products; capability with mobile phone apps
Please send an email titled “Listing Manager” with your resume to email@example.com
Rentall is the Kotor Bay Area’s leading short-term rental property management company, helping our host clients share their homes through platforms like Airbnb, Bookintg.com. As a pioneer in the home sharing industry, we’ve helped hundreds of hosts maximize revenue and minimize hassle while providing outstanding travel experiences for guests.”
Do you enjoy welcoming people to Kotor area? Do you have extra time that you’d like to earn some extra spending money? Be a Rentall Concierge !
We are searching for a reliable person to check-in our guests when they arrive to Kotor. As a Hopper you will meet the guest and walk them into their booked property. Typical check-in times are between 2-9pm and pay is 10 euro per check-in. For check-ins past 9pm, pay is doubled .
If you love working with us, there is an opportunity to grow with us and take on more and varied responsibilities.
This job will require you to own a smartphone . This is an as-needed position with opportunities to do up to 4-8 check-ins per week in a season.
We are looking for a cleaning partner who is reliable, responsive, and local. Our cleaning partner needs to have experience in the short-term or hotel industry.
The majority of our cleanings happen between 9am and 2pm, seven days a week.
This role requires cleaning staff to have a smartphone.
If interested, please send an email with relevant information including references and a short note explaining why your company is the perfect partner for us to firstname.lastname@example.org